The Cebu blog Camp is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.
THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011 is co-presented by
Media and Institution Partners
Official TV Media Partner
Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner
Academy for International Culinary Arts
Na invite na ako dati pa pero hindi ako sumipot dahil maraming kaartehan na nalalaman. Kasi kunwari nga mahiyain ako sa personal. But this time, I will attend the event at makiki social climb. Sana may beer. Ha ha ha. At dahil hinihingi ang reasons why I will attend the event, ito:
1. This will be my first time to attend an event for bloggers since dati pa anonymous blogger daw ako. Pero since people are evolving from time to time, I changed my mind na. lols
2. I wish to learn more and meet other bloggers out there, which I doubt meron akong kilala. Ha ha ha. Cebu readers? Meron bang pupunta sa inyo?
3. I love meeting people. Char.com. Sa totoo, habol ko dun ay freebies at snacks. Pangtawid gutom lang sir. Joke . joke, joke again! Totoo, gusto kong makita kung gaano karami ang mga nagbloblog galing Cebu. Kung maka census lang ano?
4. Because the event is sponsored by Globe. I’m a Globe user since nauso ang celepono sa mga homo sapiens. Ganyan ako ka fan, basta Globe event go lang ng go. Kahit sabihin pa ng Globe na igive up ko ang virginity in exchange for a 30 pesos load ko gagawin ko. Any takers? hahahaha..Joke.
5. Because I am looking forward to learn and have some fun on the event. I am taking my blogging to the next level, so I hope this event will help me reach my goal. And that is: World peace. Ching!
Hello readers and fellow cebu bloggers! See you all there. Say hi when you see me! Yun kung makikilala niyo ako! wahahhaa…bleh!